Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Drawings

I wanted to repost this entry from my last blog. I humbly present one of my casual hobbies: drawing. I drew these over the years and felt the desire to share some talents the Lord has blessed me with. 

I love the intensity of a tiger's eye. Of course my experience with real tigers has been confined to zoo experiences. Usually a pretty safe encounter.
Very few animals are as noble and regal as the lion. This pose exemplifies their beauty and strength.

I drew this from another drawing. Composition goes to Rien Poortvliet, a Dutch artist. The pose is one that shows a playful and "gentle" side of the tiger.


Another awesome pose! Plus I am a BYU Cougars fan. So, you know.

My first attempt at an elephant. I like parts of the drawing, but I feel I definitely have room for improvement.









These are just some of many I've drawn. I have more to show and share. I also take requests.

Be Good!

No comments: